The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has assigned Dr. P. Panagiotakopoulos as a Quality Control Consultant for its Certified Training Programs in Greece. The Certified Training Program teaches sustainability reporting knowledge and skills around the world. The program helps report makers and users to utilize the GRI Framework and GRI reports more effectively.
In order to ensure the high quality level of its training programs worldwide, GRI uses independent experts, called Quality Control Consultants, who visit the “training programs” and evaluate its implementation following established criteria, such as:
- Level of knowledge of the trainer/s on the training program content;
- Training skills of the trainer/s;
- Extent that clear links are made between the GRI reporting process and local issues;
- Correct usage of the Trademark and other GRI copyrighted materials and intellectual property rights;
- Appropriate usage of the certified training material.