- Support the selection of the appropriate Ecolabel that better suits the size, structure and products/services of organizations.
- Implementation of tools such as Life Cycle Assessment, Carbon Footprint and Environmental Management Systems towards certification.
- Support in certification process
- Responsible communication of certification to relevant stakeholders
- Competitive advantage in green procurement specification of public/private sectors
- Ensure access to ecologically conscious/demanding international markets
- Eco-Design Support
- Environmental Management System Support
- Support of Green Marketing efforts
- Safeguard against Greenwashing practices
Ecolabels or “Green” Labels consist a way to inform the public or the supplies manager about the environmental performance of a product or a service. Ecolabels assist consumers to make better and more rational choices that are based among others on environmental, qualitative and social criteria. Today more than 450 ecolabels exist worldwide.